INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 12 AND 13 OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
With reference to the personal data you have provided to the undersigned Avenue Media Srl (hereinafter the “Company”), pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter the “Regulation”), we hereby inform you of the following:
The Data Controller is Avenue Media Srl with registered office in Viale Antonio Aldini, 222/4 – 40136 Bologna, in the person of its legal representative.
Type of data, Purposes and Processing methods
Your data will be processed by the Data Controller only for the following purposes:
- participation in the conference event organized by the Company;
- issue of invoices and/or accounting documents relating to the participation fee.
It should be noted that:
- The legal basis of processing for points 1 and 2 is represented by the voluntary and specific activity of participation in the event to which you have subscribed, any ECM training credits (as in the case of an accredited event). The processing of the data you provided is necessary in order to process your registration. Failure to consent to the processing of your data will make it impossible to proceed with your registration.
All data collected by the Data Controller will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness and transparency, using manual, electronic and/or IT methods; data will be stored in special paper and/or electronic archives, or in any other type of suitable support, and kept under constant control through operational procedures and adequate security measures, in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, in order to prevent the loss of such data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Your personal data may be transferred to travel agencies, carriers or accommodation facilities and/or hotels for the sole purpose of organizing and booking your travel and accommodation for your participation in the event. The data will not be disseminated otherwise.
Your personal data is stored for the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, as well as to fulfil the legal obligations provided for the same purposes (ten years).
At any time, you have the right to:
- obtain access to Data, as well as further information on the ongoing processing of Data;
- obtain rectification or update of the Data processed by the Company, should Data be incomplete or outdated;
- obtain deletion of Data from the Company’s database;
- obtain limitation of Data processing by the Company, whenever you believe that Data is incorrect, unnecessary or is unlawfully processed or whenever you have objected to its processing;
- exercise your right to Data portability, i.e. to obtain – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format – a copy of the Data provided to the Company concerning you or request its transmission to another Data Controller;
- object to the processing of your Data, using a legal basis related to your particular situation, which you believe should prevent the Company from processing your Data.
You may exercise the above rights by contacting the Company at email@example.com or by calling the phone number + 39 051 6564311.
Bologna, the 23rd of November, 2021